Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I am really excited to learn more about this conference that is happening in Venezuela this summer. I want to go! I was really very glad to encounter Zach G and Dex again ( I know I have met Zach somewhere before). Charity is so inspiring! I think she is beautiful, and the grace that she earned in her six months in prison truly show through. She knows what it is to be in the mix of fighting for a cause. She moves with a more graceful step. I can't figure out what to make of the hand play that went on between myself and Matt --there was certainly some kind of connection, but I think he didnt want to pursue it as I don't live anywhere near him. He was very cute though... and very attentive. It made me really sad to talk to Dr. Szpiech today. The world is unfair. How is it that she, such a wonderful, progressive intellectual is suffering as she is? At least let her have enough money to take care of herself. I hate I havent kept in touch with her, but I am glad our friendship is renewed. I feel like crying too much....the flood would never end.

No comments: