Saturday, May 14, 2005

Confession

I have not been nice to Erik, at times I have been downright mean- and I believe I had my reasons. Still, in this climate we all need to stick together. I know that. Alas, I do have much Goodson blood in my system and I am related to my Uncle Lawrence.LOL. Oh Lord, as Larry said when he spoke over my Uncle at his funeral-- " All of you knew my father pretty well, I believe many of you have been cursed out by my father at one time or another." Lord have mercy, its Goodson blood. But that said, and more seriously, perhaps I am just stubborn, pigheaded, wrongheaded, or what have you-- but I believe in progress and I don't condone or want to take part in anything that I see that goes against it. Not that I judge-- I so wholly don't.. I believe in live and let live... but I won't align myself with certain things when I see how it is set up, what kind of situation it is, and I don't think it is right. That I share with my uncle-and everybody else who believes in integrity. I won't condone it--and nine times out of ten I will tell you what I think. Anyway, there is too much politics involved and I don't wish to go into it here, but I believe in integrity. That is said and done.

No comments: