Thursday, March 17, 2005

I am sick with hayfever tonight...... I am sick.....ehh. I am sick and bored with monotony and tired of humdrum. I feel a bit trapped without being able to move about as I please, when I please. At times, in Lafayette, I have felt like a well kept harem girl- specifically when I lived at the lodge, and when I used to sit in their shelter and wait for the bus to arrive every morning. I need to feel free to breathe, to expand my lungs. I met two absolutely gorgeous latino men today, Charles is by far the lovelier-- and I got his phone number. I tell you, when I was typing on my thesis earlier I was almost drugged out of my head-- by whatever bug this is I have. Ack. Dinner tonight was very good, and Candace is a trip and no I didn't leave a tip;-) I am the last of the jewish tippers. I am very glad for her and Jason-- he is hot and I would want him for myself if he turned the other way. Oh well, I am going to end this .

No comments: