Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A snippet of conversation from gay.com......


nevitablecharm: I think thats your attitudePierre_Tascher_02: not at allPierre_Tascher_02: this placePierre_Tascher_02: iand its environmentPierre_Tascher_02: are totallyinevitablecharm: Then you should leavePierre_Tascher_02: unprogressivePierre_Tascher_02: and see....Pierre_Tascher_02: there you go lolPierre_Tascher_02: you Pierre_Tascher_02: and your whitenessPierre_Tascher_02: who deem that you can tell mePierre_Tascher_02: what I should and should not doPierre_Tascher_02: you need some liberation in your life....inevitablecharm: Yes, I can tell you, so shove off. Take your fat black ass and leave.Pierre_Tascher_02: hahaPierre_Tascher_02: you and your whiteness....Pierre_Tascher_02: and what can Purdue do for me?Pierre_Tascher_02: lord give me strengthPierre_Tascher_02: anywayPierre_Tascher_02: I recommendinevitablecharm: Nothing cause you cannot do a thing for yourselfPierre_Tascher_02: reading Alice WalkerPierre_Tascher_02: and Audre LordePierre_Tascher_02: and Pierre_Tascher_02: Adrienne RichPierre_Tascher_02: and bell hooksPierre_Tascher_02: becausePierre_Tascher_02: theyPierre_Tascher_02: can definitelyPierre_Tascher_02: change your lifePierre_Tascher_02: for the betterinevitablecharm: I assume you have posters of the black panthers above your bed?Pierre_Tascher_02: I doPierre_Tascher_02: some of them-)Pierre_Tascher_02: ;-)Pierre_Tascher_02: who is above yours?inevitablecharm: Very sad, the only reason your so bitter is because even your own race, mankind, had given up on youinevitablecharm: your hate is so deep that you are blinded by itPierre_Tascher_02: my hate?Pierre_Tascher_02: although I must say I do ..sortof...possess not a hate..but a disgustPierre_Tascher_02: I will sayPierre_Tascher_02: but alasPierre_Tascher_02: you are even inevitablecharm: I speak hate to you cause its all you understand. Even if I had spoken politely to you you wouldnt have understood itPierre_Tascher_02: out of it...there is no such thing as racePierre_Tascher_02: I must sayinevitablecharm: YES, there is a racePierre_Tascher_02: I dont hate anythingPierre_Tascher_02: hahainevitablecharm: its called HUMANSPierre_Tascher_02: "yes mr white man.....Pierre_Tascher_02: there is race"Pierre_Tascher_02: anywayPierre_Tascher_02: you need some liberationPierre_Tascher_02: so you canPierre_Tascher_02: stop being a white malePierre_Tascher_02: and learnPierre_Tascher_02: to be Humaninevitablecharm: See, you are so full of hate you dont even listenPierre_Tascher_02: ....inevitablecharm: But I dont think you hate white people or black peoplePierre_Tascher_02: there is no such thingPierre_Tascher_02: as white peoplePierre_Tascher_02: or black peopleinevitablecharm: I think you hate yourself, cause of what you look like, because of how you are and your only last string to hold onto is HATEPierre_Tascher_02: well, there are Black people...Pierre_Tascher_02: but only in the Black artsPierre_Tascher_02: expressionistPierre_Tascher_02: sensePierre_Tascher_02: of the wordPierre_Tascher_02: ok....Pierre_Tascher_02: I think I am beautiful-)Pierre_Tascher_02: I also think that you need some liberation-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

inevitablecharm: I think thats your attitude
Pierre_Tascher_02: not at all
Pierre_Tascher_02: this place
Pierre_Tascher_02: iand its environment
Pierre_Tascher_02: are totally
inevitablecharm: Then you should leave
Pierre_Tascher_02: unprogressive
Pierre_Tascher_02: and see....
Pierre_Tascher_02: there you go lol
Pierre_Tascher_02: you
Pierre_Tascher_02: and your whiteness
Pierre_Tascher_02: who deem that you can tell me
Pierre_Tascher_02: what I should and should not do
Pierre_Tascher_02: you need some liberation in your life....
inevitablecharm: Yes, I can tell you, so shove off. Take your fat black ass and leave.
Pierre_Tascher_02: haha
Pierre_Tascher_02: you and your whiteness....
Pierre_Tascher_02: and what can Purdue do for me?
Pierre_Tascher_02: lord give me strength
Pierre_Tascher_02: anyway
Pierre_Tascher_02: I recommend
inevitablecharm: Nothing cause you cannot do a thing for yourself
Pierre_Tascher_02: reading Alice Walker
Pierre_Tascher_02: and Audre Lorde
Pierre_Tascher_02: and
Pierre_Tascher_02: Adrienne Rich
Pierre_Tascher_02: and bell hooks
Pierre_Tascher_02: because
Pierre_Tascher_02: they
Pierre_Tascher_02: can definitely
Pierre_Tascher_02: change your life
Pierre_Tascher_02: for the better
inevitablecharm: I assume you have posters of the black panthers above your bed?
Pierre_Tascher_02: I do
Pierre_Tascher_02: some of them-)
Pierre_Tascher_02: ;-)
Pierre_Tascher_02: who is above yours?
inevitablecharm: Very sad, the only reason your so bitter is because even your own race, mankind, had given up on you
inevitablecharm: your hate is so deep that you are blinded by it
Pierre_Tascher_02: my hate?
Pierre_Tascher_02: although I must say I do ..sortof...possess not a hate..but a disgust
Pierre_Tascher_02: I will say
Pierre_Tascher_02: but alas
Pierre_Tascher_02: you are even
inevitablecharm: I speak hate to you cause its all you understand. Even if I had spoken politely to you you wouldnt have understood it
Pierre_Tascher_02: out of it...there is no such thing as race
Pierre_Tascher_02: I must say
inevitablecharm: YES, there is a race
Pierre_Tascher_02: I dont hate anything
Pierre_Tascher_02: haha
inevitablecharm: its called HUMANS
Pierre_Tascher_02: "yes mr white man.....
Pierre_Tascher_02: there is race"
Pierre_Tascher_02: anyway
Pierre_Tascher_02: you need some liberation
Pierre_Tascher_02: so you can
Pierre_Tascher_02: stop being a white male
Pierre_Tascher_02: and learn
Pierre_Tascher_02: to be Human
inevitablecharm: See, you are so full of hate you dont even listen
Pierre_Tascher_02: ....
inevitablecharm: But I dont think you hate white people or black people
Pierre_Tascher_02: there is no such thing
Pierre_Tascher_02: as white people
Pierre_Tascher_02: or black people
irrnevitablecharm: I think you hate yourself, cause of what you look like, because of how you are and your only last string to hold onto is HATE
Pierre_Tascher_02: well, there are Black people...
Pierre_Tascher_02: but only in the Black arts
Pierre_Tascher_02: expressionist
Pierre_Tascher_02: sense
Pierre_Tascher_02: of the word
Pierre_Tascher_02: ok....
Pierre_Tascher_02: I think I am beautiful-)
Pierre_Tascher_02: I also think that you need some liberation-)