Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Candace and I have been playing phone tag with each other for a couple of weeks now and we finally got ahold of each other tonight. She wanted to know if I had seen someone around campus. I am not mentioning names for the sake of discretion. We had a long, good talk about men.Her relationship with___ was quite beautiful. It is interesting how things can get so hot in such little time, two and a half months. What they had was very sweet. I think about Candace and myself, and the experiences one has in finding and blending with people who connect with you so well. She had ____ and I had Charles, both for very brief moments in time( Charles and I hung out from early April to the time he left in late June, so thats roughly three months). Life provides some beautiful moments.

No comments: