Saturday, November 26, 2005

Fascism Is On The Rise Again in the United States.

Federal authorities have arrested and are making arrangements for the deportation of Imam Fawaz Damra, on their claims that he has raised money for terrorist organizations. This claim, on the part of the federal government, has been their justification(need to loose penis) for harrassing several Islamic organizations, mosques, and liberal activists groups within the United States. Something must and needs to be done about this.

2 comments:

crallspace said...

What I do is defy everything about dumb Americans and their culture.

I refuse to be a part of the game...

Brandon said...

As do I. I often compare my position to that of the Jews in the olden times....what they call the Grand Refusal. Jews lived by themselves in their own communities outside of European Culture to maintain the integrity of their communities(one reason why they were burned at stake during the Black Death periods). I look a lot at the example of the Jews--as to what to do and as what not to do.