Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Further Probing into Horowitz

I am really wondering who is taking this man seriously and who, among the people that he is attacking, are paying any attention to him. Looking at his "list of dangerous professors," he has listed, Howard Zinn, bell hooks(and Im sure he intentionally capitalized her name!),Leonard Jeffries, Eve Sedgwick, Eric Foner,Manning Marable, Todd Gitlin!(Wtf, Gitlin is about as conservative as he is!),Noam Chomsky, Tom Hayden,Cornel West, Amiri Baraka(ha!),Bettina Aptheker and Angela Davis,Ward Churchill, Bill Ayers,Mary Frances Berry(wtf?),and Michael Eric Dyson. This is a mess. I am not going to pay much attention to it myself, at least not until the real McCarthyism starts--then I'll be ready to castrate. I am wondering what Baraka is saying about all of this?

No comments: