Saturday, March 25, 2006

What I Am Thinking: A Revelation

Black People need to learn to value and make use of critical thinking. I am now figuring out why I have long been so drawn to Jewish culture and the Jewish tradition of torah and Kabbala--They have long practiced resistance--and maintained--for a very long time, I am not sure what is happening now--their integrity in the face of adversity through the use of critical thinking. Lesson to Black people. To All people of color. And to everyone: QUESTION EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

belledame222 said...

Interesting. I do think that's part of Jewish tradition--the "question everything" business (although it's far from universal within denominations and/or individuals, obviously). But certainly that's part of the reason that Jews tend to be associated with leftie causes, and to value education, I think.