Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ENTER YOU

from "Trick"

I've heard that all the world's a stage
And we are only players acting out some predetermined page
But it is lonely as can be
With nobody opposite me... Then...

Enter you - Voila it's showtime
You brought the house down with a dance and a dumb ditty

Enter you - In less than no time
This ugly drama has become pretty

Up went the curtain, My lines felt wrong
Intermission seemed so far away
The plot uncertain, The scenes too long
Life was like an uninspiring play

But now you're here - We meet stage center
I thought my storyline was through
Then enter you

Now you're here - We meet stage center
I thought my storyline was through
Then from the blue
Enter you

1 comment:

anupreet said...

Hi .... saw Trick recently and loved it ! Do you know any place I can download its music from, esp. Enter you .. ?