Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chicago was great and beautiful. Kelly and Kathy have a beautiful new house. God Bless Uncle Donald, Aunt Joyce, and all of my relatives. While I was in chicago, I patronized quite a few establishments with which I was quite pleased.
Quinn took me to The Grille, a mom and pop on Halsted where I had a wonderful strawberry malt and she had a great looking hamburger.We then went to The Chicago Diner, also on the Northside, full of cute gay waiters, where I had the best organic german chocolate cake. Also while in Chicago, I revisited Ada's downtown, this time with Candace(who was in Chicago) where I absolutely raved over the sweet and sour cabbage soup. The atmosphere was also great. Aunt Joyce took me there once before a long time ago. Later, Candace and I also frequented The Red Head Piano Bar where we had much fun. Other restaurants I have enjoyed in Chicago are Gladys' and Mello Yello in Hyde Park(I love the idea of having drinks with breakfast and I love the orange juice, coconut milk, and rum blend!

No comments: