Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Streisand Christmas

This is a Twelve Days of Christmas Song .

One the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a Barbra Streisand CD.
One the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two Streisand tickets and a Barbra Streisand CD.
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three Streisand specials, two Streisand Tickets, and a Barbra Streisand CD.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four Streisand films, three Streisand specials, two Streisand tickets and a Barbra Streisand CD.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Barbra Streisand in the flesh! Four Streisand films, three Streisand specials, two streisand tickets and a Barbra Streisand CD.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 dates with Jason Gould, Barbra Streisand in the Flesh! Four Streisand Films, three Streisand specials, two Streisand tickets, and a Barbra Streisand CD.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me a seven day honeymoon with Jason , 6 dates with Jason Gould, Barbra Streisand in the Flesh! Four Streisand Films, three Streisand specials, two streisand tickets, and a Barbra Streisand CD!
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 Malibu mansions, a seven day honeymoon with Jason, six dates with Jason Gould, Barbra Streisand in the Flesh! Four Streisand films, three Streisand specials, two Streisand tickets and a Barbra Streisand CD!
On the Ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine Streisand impersonators, 8 Malibu Mansions, a seven day honeymoon with Jason, six dates with Jason Gould, Barbra Streisand in the flesh! Four Streisand Films, Three Streisand specials, two streisand tickets and a Barbra Streisand CD!
On the Tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten Democratic fundraisers, nine Streisand impersonators, eight Malibu Mansions, a seven day honeymoon with Jason, six dates with Jason Gould, Barbra Streisand in the Flesh! Four Streisand films, Three Streisand specials, two Streisand tickets, and a Barbra Streisand CD!
On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 11 Streisand Oscar wins, Ten Democratic Fundraisers, Nine Streisand impersonators, Eight Malibu Mansions, a Seven day honeymoon with Jason, Six dates with Jason Gould, Barbra Streisand in the flesh! Four Streisand Films, three Streisand specials, two Streisand tickets, and a Barbra Streisand CD!
On the 12th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me Twelve years of Streisand in the White House! Eleven Streisand Oscar wins, Ten Democratic Fundraisers, Nine Streisand Impersonators, Eight Malibu Mansions,a Seven Day honeymoon with Jason, Six dates with Jason Gould, Barbra Streisand in the flesh!Four Streisand Films, Three Streisand specials, two Streisand Tickets, and a Barbra Streisand CD!

No comments: