Thursday, June 19, 2008

Journaling

Today I let the spirit lead me and I have a beautiful day. I had an ok lunch then went to the mall and walked around for a little. Then once I got back downtown, I went to the top of the hotel and had one of those magnificent nonalcoholic orange drinks that fabulous bartender made for me the past few days(so light, so cool, so refreshing). I had fabulous company and talked a while. After class was over, I ventured back over to the hotel for some very nice live jazz in the coolness of the summer evening. Very nice. On the way home they dedicated an entire hour to Nina Simone in a jazz profile on the radio and I was done for the whole night--and they changed the lyrics to Why(The King of Love is Dead)? because Nina is still too hot for radio!! And on the way home there was a big luscious beautiful moon out and about...and I soaked it in. Then I found a magazine that had a definition of happiness in it...and I am adding it to my vision board... As I had to stop somewhere for a certain purpose...I walked into a private room with a piano and found a beautiful Black man playing a magnificent piano. I flirted a bit and we exchanged numbers.....then they crowned off the evening with Abbey Lincoln and I was in sheer heaven....and after that a bit of Dianne Reeves....beautiful blessed night...thanks...

No comments: