Monday, October 03, 2005

Last night I watched Sex, Lies, and Videotapes. I first saw this film when it came out back in the 80s. Any interesting linkages between my childhood and who I am today? I think this is an incredibly interesting film and I really think about it in the context of when I first saw the film. My only impressions were that it was really sensuous. I thought(and still think) that Andy MacDowell is one of the most beautiful women on the face of the earth. Along with that, I was utterly attracted to Andrew Shue, he turned me on even then and made this movie a great pleasure to watch. He truly is a beautiful man. God, I should have been at least 20 in the 1980s. Overall, I think this film has a lot of interesting things to say on the topics of sex, privacy versus public persona, and the intimate human being. Beautiful movie.

No comments: