Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alabama Attorney General, Troy King, Caught Up in Gay Sex Scandal. Removed From John McCain 's Campaign

And apparently there is a big hush hush about it all over the world. I called WSFA and was told that the report about Troy King's gay sex scandal was a rumour that they could neither "confirm or deny." The newsperson at WAKA said " They hadn't reported it because it was just a bunch of rumours and so it wasn't a story they chose to carry." So, I switched tactics. I called again, later on, and asked if Troy King had been taken off of John McCain's website. The newsperson at WSFA told me that the site "was having problems and that a lot of attorneys general had been removed from the site. He also recommended that I call the McCain regional office. I did. Troy King was previously and is supposed to be the chairperson of the Alabama John McCain campaign. When I asked the young lady at McCain's regional office who the chairperson of the campaign was in Alabama I was told that "they hadn't announced their leadership yet" but could she get my name and number. I obviously, did not give it to her. So I find it quite interesting that in this day and age, and so far after the establishment of the fourth estate and the privileging of the media to work for the people, it is now, yet again, conspiring with the politicians. What is with the hold on this story concerning Troy King, his gay sex scandal, and John McCain's campaign? We the people want to hear....

No comments: