Saturday, May 06, 2006

COMO TE GUSTA MI PINGA from "Trick"

I told my friend the writer how happy I would be
If he'd write an opening number especially for me
But when he had it finished, it came as quite a shock
He handed me a song titled "How do you like my...."
I said "You can't do that in public",
I said even I wouldn't dare
So he made a few small changes,
Now I can sing it anywhere:

Como te gusta mi pinga en tus pantelones
Como te gusta mi pinga y mis cojones
It's the same old thing and the same old hole
But when you say it espanol it sounds divine

Como te gusta mi pinga, es muy caliente
Como te gusta mi pinga, es grande plente
You don't go around shouting, "You're well hung"
But when you do it in another tongue, it's just divine

When the hour is late and I don't have a date
And I feel that I can't go on
I lift up my head and I stick out my chin
And I talk like Montalban -

Como te gusta mi pinga, it sounds so neat-o
Like a warm quesadilla or a pork burrito
It's the same old cheese, and the same old meat
But when it has a latin beat, it's okay
Como te gusta mi pinga - Ole...! Ay! Ay!

No comments: