Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I always wanted to attend a coming-out ball ( a cotillion). My mother got to go to one and so did my sister. There have been some things that I have always been jealous of, but of course now I totally don't really care, but I definitely would have loved to have attended one. When I was little I used to be absolutely jealous of my sister and all of my cousins because they got to go to Catholic School and I had to go to school with my Aunt Johnnie. I am glad I did. I only liked the uniforms they wore (burgundy and white). Also, when my sister was little, my grandmother and my step-grandfather took her everywhere-- all over the Carribean, Florida, California. When I came along the only place I go to go was to their condo in Alpine Bay(somewhere in Florida). That place used to give me a headache, even though it was nice. When you opened the front door, the hallway into the main part was covered in mirrors and I would always walk into the mirrors. Leave me alone. But I did enjoy the jacuzzi. What petty children's stuff, but it was something I was thinking about this morning. I did get to go to Europe though. I want to go back too, soon.

No comments: